Thursday 30 August 2012

31 Day Nail Challenge - Day 14 - Flowers

I find that when I'm in a nail art slump Pinterest always gets me back in the mood for painting my nails.
The other day whilst having a nosey around on there I came across THIS which I fell in love with and decided to use it as my inspiration for todays nails.





I started with two coats of Barry M Matt White then I used the water colour technique with Barry M Strawberry Ice Cream, Blueberry Ice Cream, Lemon Ice Cream, Mint Green and Berry Ice Cream. Then I used the same colours plus Peach Melba and Grey but not watered down to add details.
To finish off I used Models Own Disco Heaven glitter.

 Unfortunately I can't tell you much about who originally did this design as the site it's from HERE is in Japanese and the Google translate still doesn't make much sense of it. There are quite a few beautiful designs on there though!

♥ A ♥

10 comments:

  1. I love anything pastel and these look so pretty! I find the water color technique so funny and easy to do, need to try it once



    x Joanna @ The Treasure Chest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joanna! I'm a sucker for pastels too, they always look gorgeous x

      Delete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous, the watercolours look amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're so pretty! You TOTALLY need to start a YouTube channel :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maria, I have been thinking about it actually, need to look into some camera equipment then I might have a go at it x

      Delete
  4. I love the varying shapes of the moons. x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...