Saturday 5 January 2013

The New 31 Day Nail Challenge - Day 5 - Purple

Day 5 of The New 31 Day Nail Challenge is the colour Purple, another favourite of mine.






These didn't turn out quite as neat as I would have liked but I got up late and the light was fading inside and out so I was in a bit of a rush. I still like the overall effect of them though.
I started with two coats of Barry M Matt White, then used Sally Hansen Bewitched, Barry M Bright Purple and Barry M Berry Ice Cream for the zigzag stripes.


Tomorrows challenge is Your Favourite Colour Family.

Don't forget to take a peek at what the other lovely ladies have been coming up with!

♥ A ♥

15 comments:

  1. they are super pretty, cant wait to try this out!:)

    http://laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this looks fabulous! I've tried this print before but I can never get it to work for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Heather, it certainly tested my patience! x

      Delete
  3. OMG! in love with these :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, these look great! not sure I'd have a steady enough hand but will be adding this to my every-growing list of things to try :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really creative- they came out so nice looking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the name of your blog! I'm a self-proclaimed glitter addict :) Love the nails. The came out beautifully, have no doubt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous! Don't know why you aren't happy with them. Guess we are always our biggest critics.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These r wonderful, u should b proud! Lovely colour combo choice too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...