Monday 20 May 2013

Neon Candy Stripes - Nail Art

I feel like I should warn you that I have three nail art posts this week that all include neon polish.
The sun comes out, I get excited, out comes the neon!

Todays post, as the title would suggest, is neon candy stripes.
I was going to call them rainbow stripes but when I posted a picture of these on my personal Facebook page I had several people tell me they reminded them of Candy Crush.
That game is taking over the world.





I used Barry M Matt White as a base then used striping tape to mark out my stripes. Then with a nail art brush I applied China Glaze Surfin' For Boys, Orange You Hot?, Sun-Kissed, I'm With The Life Guard, Splish Splash, Love's A Beach, and Beach Cruise-R.

I can't explain how happy this mani made me.
The lines, the rainbow, the neon .... <3

Does it remind anyone else of Candy Crush?

♥ A ♥

17 comments:

  1. I love rainbow and neon too!! These are so cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't go wrong with rainbow or neon! Thank you x

      Delete
  2. I love these SO much! I ordered some striping tape this morning, so excited for it to arrive so I can give these a go, they look great! I think doing it ombre would look so good to- going from white through pink to red for example!

    islaay.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I've seen it done ombre somewhere before and it looked great! Let me know if you do give it a go! x

      Delete
  3. So bright and colourful and I love them! They look really awesome. They do remind me of Candy Crush as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I've even started calling them my candy crush nails and all my friends know exactly which ones I'm talking about lol x

      Delete
  4. I love these! They look amazing!!! :)

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. They really remind me of candy crush! I immediately thought that as soon as I seem the picture :)

    They look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bright and colorful! You have the angles on your stripes perfect, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - I LOVE this! So cheerful :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving all these neon manis!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...