I was Nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Maria Veronica at Diamond In The Rouge.
She has a lubbly jubbly blog which I very much enjoy reading!
Thank you very much for nominating me!
The rules of this award:
-Nominate 12 bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
-Let them know you have nominated them.
-Share 7 random facts of yourself.
-Thank the blogger(s) who nominated by linking to their blog.
-Add versatile blogger award to your post.
I'm not going to nominate anyone in particular for this one because I don't even know if I read 12 relatively new blogs! I'm sure I do but with over 200 blogs on my reading list it would take me forever and an age to find them so if you are new to blogging and want to do this too then I nominate you! Please do leave me a link in the comments if you do, I love to read these things.
7 Random facts are...
1. I am scared of moths. Like run from the room screaming scared. Highly amusing to all who see, or so I am told!
2. My Nan says I am distantly related to Elton John. I haven't checked this for myself though.
3. I hate ABBA with a fiery passion.
4. All my friends tell me I look like Christina Ricci. For those of you who don't know who that is she played Wednesday in the Addams family and the girl in Casper. Last year I dressed up as Wednesday for Halloween much to the delight of all my friends.
5. I have never knowingly broken a bone. I'm guessing I'd know if I did, but they say everyone breaks their little toe from stubbing it don't they.
6. I am socially awkward. I am that girl that when wished a happy birthday or a waiter says enjoy your meal I reply with 'Thanks, you too'. That's one of the tamer awkward things that has come out of my mouth. There are others much worse, but they are a bit rude (unintentionally!) so I won't say them on here!
7. I have 14 toes.
Not really I just ran out of things to say.
♥ A ♥