Wednesday 6 February 2013

2True Glitterati Nail Polish - Swatch and Review

This post was scheduled to go up yesterday evening but Blogger decided that was far too much to ask and didn't post it at all! So today you will have two posts from me.





Today I have the 2True Glitterati nail polish in Shade 1.
2True isn't a brand I have paid much attention to in the past, I have seen their stand in Superdrug but nothing had ever really caught my attention enough for me to stop and have a proper look but the other day when I was having a nosey this little beauty caught my eye.

It is a aqua blue jelly base which has fine glitter in addition to silver and iridescent blue/green hex glitters. Two coats give good coverage however you can still see the nail line so I tried it layered over Barry M Cyan Blue below.


I found the polish it self to be quite gloopy and difficult to control so if you are quite picky about the line at the cuticle being neat I recommend an under layer of a similar colour polish, but other than that I am in love.

You can buy 2True products in Superdrug, this polish was around £2.

♥ A ♥

2 comments:

  1. I like the wet feeling this polish has.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was very impressed with this and the other 2True polishes I have. The pink and the darker blue versions are lovely xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...