Friday 1 February 2013

Glitter Tips Gleeq Week - Day 5


Today is Day 5 and the final day of Gleeq Week!
I wanted to do something a little softer today so I went for a pale pink base and the light gold Glequins.






I'm not sure how well you can see it, but it's supposed to be a bow.
I started with the bow on the ring finger then made the ribbon ends loop and trail across the rest of the nails.
The base colour is two coats of Barry M Baby Pink over two coats of Matt White.

You can purchase the set of Glequins I have been using this week from the Born Pretty Store HERE for $6.45 with free delivery. Don't forget to use the code QPL91 to get 10% off your order. The code will remain up in my sidebar for you to use anytime you might want to make a Born Pretty Store order!

I hope you have enjoyed Gleeq Week and it has given you some ideas of how Glequins can be used, I have had so much fun playing with them this week that they have become a firm favourite and a staple in my nail art draw! I will most definitely be reaching for them regularly.

♥ A ♥

4 comments:

  1. there very pretty and i love the colour!:)

    http://laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your Gleeq Week posts! I really want to start doing more nail art and your blog is such inspiration, your really talented xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugggh these are TOO gorgeous!! LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty! :) x

    came here through the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...