Wednesday 15 May 2013

Studded Spring Floral - Nail Art

If you follow me on Instagram then you may have already seen todays nails.
The sun had put me a in a Spring mood but I wasn't ready to stop playing with the Nail Studs so I decided to try a studded floral design.




I used two coats of Barry M Matt White as a base then used some paper hole reinforcer stickers to mark off the half moons on my pinky and index fingers and used Barry M Black with a fine nail art brush to freehand the stripes. On my thumb, middle and ring fingers I used Barry M Baby Pink and Lemon Ice Cream with a nail art brush to randomly add some petal shapes and Barry M Black again for the 'stalks'. I then gave all five nails a coat of China Glaze No Chip Top Coat and applied the studs whilst that was still wet. When that had dried I finished with another layer of top coat.

I loved these, I liked the mix of delicate pink and yellow floral with bold stripes and studs, I thought they worked nicely together. I think it will looks equally as good using some brighter colours for the flowers, maybe red and fuchsia.

Let me know what you think!

♥ A ♥

10 comments:

  1. Too much cuteness. Im absolutely in love with this mani! Your freehand is so good.. Im jealous. And i think it would great in the summer with brighter colours and even bolder stripes. In love.

    International 750 Follower Giveaway
    xoXo
    BreezeyBee Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm def going to try it again brighter and bolder! :) x

      Delete
  2. I love your Designs!!!
    Lulu ♥
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Cow, I cannot adequately express how freaking in love with this mani I am!! The stripes and studs and squishy flowers all come together to give it a very Parisian/vintage burlesque (ok, a rather innocent burlesque!) feel. LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is so beautiful!! great use of studs x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...