Thursday 31 January 2013

Glitter Tips Gleeq Week - Day 4


Today is Day 4 of 'Gleeq Week' and I went for circles.






I started with two coats of Nails Inc Tudor Way then placed a silver Glequin in the center of each nail to work round for the circles. Originally I just did the ring of light blue and dark blue and top coated, then I decided it needed more silver so added the extra ring which I'm really glad about as it really finished it off.

You can purchase Glequins from Born Pretty Store HERE for $6.45 with free delivery. You can get 10% of your order using the code QPL91 which will also be in my side bar!

I hope you have been enjoying 'Gleeq Week' and come back tomorrow for the last day!

♥ A ♥

5 comments:

  1. Ooooo so pretty, it looks SO perfect. And I love circles (not to sound weird or anything :/). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop with the gleequins - your perfect placement is making me feel totally inadequate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are so nice, remind me of the ocean!:)

    http://laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg wow, seriously hun, HOW are you able to take off these beautiful mani's every day! Haha I would wear them for as long as possible!! ;) Will def be using your designs as inspiration when I eventually get my hands on some glequins

    Aysh xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. These colours look so rich and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...