Saturday 21 April 2012

31 Day Nail Challenge - Day 9 - Rainbow Nails

I have been thinking of what to do for Day 9 for a while now.
Don't get me wrong, I love my brights, but I personally think if you are going to use a lot of brights at one time, it needs to be something spectacular, or something simple otherwise it runs the risk of looking tacky.
But that's just my preference.

So, I was looking for inspiration on good ol' Google and came across this.
Simple and cute.
So I gave it a go.




I took the opportunity to take a photo in the 15 seconds of sunshine I had while taking pics!

 

For this I used 
- Boots 17 Lasting Fix in Mini Skirt for the clouds.
- Barry M Bright Red 262, Lemon Ice Cream 307, Spring Green 290 and Pure Turquoise 295 for the rainbow.
Then topped it all off with a coat of Seche Vite.

They definitely brightened up my day!

A x

4 comments:

  1. Wow I love these! I definitely have a huge love for freehand nail art :) did you use certain brushes? Soo pretty :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I used these brushes - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/6-NAIL-ART-SABLE-PENS-BRUSHES-PAINTING-DESIGN-SET-WHITE-/120655859933?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Nails_Manicure_Pedicure_CA&hash=item1c17a650dd#ht_3492wt_1037

      and just a dotting tool for the clouds xx

      Delete
    2. Ooh lovely! Thank you for letting me know :D xx

      Delete
  2. These are just adorable! I'll definitely have to try this one soon. ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...