Friday 13 April 2012

NOTD - 17 Sweet Kisses & Models Own Pink Fizz

Just over a month ago I had just 3 lonely Models Own nail polishes in my collection.
I now have 22.
My parents bought me 2 of the box sets from the Models Own website and Boots have had a 3 for 2 offer on.
I never intended for it to happen.

Anyway, glossing over that.
My newest Models Own acquisition is the lovely Pink Fizz.
I have been keeping and eye out for Pink Fizz for a while after seeing a few online swatches, but it never seemed to be in stock at my local Boots.
The other day however, there it was, and there was the 3 for 2, and it followed me to the till I swear. 

It sat on my dressing table next to my nail wheels for about a day before my cat sent my nail wheels flying. While gathering them back up I noticed how lovely the Pink Fizz and Boots 17 Sweet Kisses looked together. Out came the nail polish remover and cotton pads, and the combination was swiftly applied.




This was one coat of Sweet Kisses and two coats of Pink Fizz on the ring finger, then two coats of Sweet Kisses on the rest, finished of with a layer of Seche Vite over all.

It's nothing exciting but I love how pretty and delicate they look together.
This was the first time I used Sweet Kisses too.
I love pale/baby pinks in the bottle but hate how they look on my nails.
Pink Fizz and Sweet Kisses are more of a pale dusky pink and suits my skin tone much better.
I can't tell you how happy I am to have found a pale pink that works for me!

A x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...