Monday 16 April 2012

China Glaze - Capitol Colors - Electrify

Last but by no means least I have China Glaze Electrify to show you today.


Electrify represents District 5 Power.



Electrify is a clear base with gold and red glitter, gold being the more prominent.
It has good coverage, this was 3 coats with no topcoat, and although the nail is still visible in parts I didn't feel the need for another coat.
I do love me a good glitter polish!

The other four colours in the Capitol Colors collection are Fois Gras, Dress Me Up, Mahogany Magic and Hook & Line.
I have to say I'm tempted by Fois Gras and Dress Me Up, I may still buy them. My only issue is if I buy those two I feel like I might as well complete the collection and I'm really not liking the look of Mahogany Magic or Hook & Line...
But what if I need them?

A x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...